Car insurance in Dallas is more than just cars. It’s protecting you from major financial setbacks. Whether you cause an accident, or, it’s the other driver’s fault, the right coverage can make the difference. At the Khai Nguyen agency, we’ll help you watch your wallet with low cost car insurance; in Dallas, drivers can cut costs without cutting coverage!
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you cause an accident and people are hurt, you could be held legally responsible for medical costs. Liability coverage can help shield you from losing your home, your savings, investments, or having your wages garnished to pay for the injured person’s medical care, loss of income, pain and suffering.
- Property Damage Liability: If you cause an accident and damage another person’s car or their property, you could be held legally responsible for repair or replacement costs.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: If a driver with little or no insurance coverage runs into you, you could be left paying more out of your own pocket.
- Collision: This pays for damage if your car collides with another vehicle, or, something else, like a tree, or, light pole.
- Comprehensive: This pays for damage to your car caused by something other than a collision, like theft, or, a storm.
- Personal Injury Protection: This pays for medical expenses’ and loss wages due to an accident.
Auto Discounts you could qualify for:
- Preferred Package
- Easy Pay
- Early Signing
- Full Pay
- Good Payer
- Good Student
- Teen Smart
- 55 and Retired
- Passive Restraint
- Anti-Lock Brake and Anti-Theft
- Young Driver
- New Car
- Years with prior Carrier
- Premier Plus
We insure almost all motorcycles, including custom bikes and give competitive rates. You can get up to 40% savings on your premium with a variety of discounts, and some of the best motorcycle insurance Dallas has to offer. These are a few of the options available with your motorcycle policy:
- Collision: Coverage for repairs to your motorcycle if it is damaged in an accident.
- Comprehensive: Coverage for damage caused by falling objects, fire, theft, vandalism and many other non-collision losses.
- Liability: Includes coverage for damages you are obligated to pay because of bodily injury to others and property damage.
- Lease/Loan Gap: Pays the difference between the Actual Cash Value of the bike and the amount remaining on the loan or lease, in the event of a total loss or theft when you have Comprehensive and Collision coverage.
- Optional Equipment Coverage: Protects you from loss to any optional or added equipment not installed by the manufacturer. It includes such items as crash bars, custom seats, sissy bars, windshields, fairings, saddle bags and more.
- Towing: Covers the cost of motorcycle towing when you need roadside assistance. This coverage is included for all Harley Davidson, touring and Touring Sport motorcycles. And it’s available to all bikes as an additional purchase.
- Rental Reimbursement: Covers the cost of renting an automobile if yours is damaged or stolen.
In addition to our great coverage and competitive rates, we also offer a variety of discounts that could save you up to 40%:
- Have you had motorcycle insurance with another company within the last thirty days?
- Are you a good rider? No accidents, no major violations, no Comprehensive losses, and no more than one minor violation in the past 60 months
- Are you a member of a motorcycle organization?
- Do you own more than one motorcycle?
- Have you completed a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then you may qualify to get savings up to 40%.
With us, you will find many basic coverages for your boat and your equipment when you’re on the water. Your boat will also be insured for any damages that might occur while the boat is in storage or transit. In addition, Boat Owners Insurance includes liability and medical payments coverage. Below is a summary of the coverage you can get with us:
Physical Damage Coverage:
- Coverage for your boat, motor(s), boat trailer and boat equipment – protection against theft, vandalism, fire and explosion. Provides coverage when other authorized users are driving your boat and includes coverage if you strike a submerged object.
- Emergency Services – Up to $100 for the reasonable expenses of towing, mechanical labor at the place of breakdown, and delivery of fuel, oil or batter.
- Wreck equipment – Up to an additional 5% of the boat limit for reasonable cost of attempted or actual raising, removal or destruction of a covered watercraft.
- Boat equipment – Provides for boating equipment reimbursement equal to 10% of the boat limit.
- Bodily Injury – Protection if you or a member of your household accidentally injures another person.
- Property Damage – Provides coverage if you hit and damage the dock or if your boat collides with and damages another boat.
Medical Payments Liability Coverage:
- Medical protection for you and your passengers – Coverage for medical expenses resulting from injuries received in a boating accident or for water-skiers being towed by your boat or swimmers off your boat.
- Agreed Value
- Uninsured Watercraft
- Repair Cost Option
- Emergency Service Protection
- Coverage for Personal Possessions
- Personal watercraft protection
In addition to a choice of coverage options and competitive rates, you may also qualify for a variety of discounts:
- Your boat is 5 years old or less
- Your boat is powered by a diesel engine
- You insure your home or auto with us
- Complete qualifying marine courses
- Equip your boat with certain safety features
Auto Insurance Claims Service
It’s never easy when you have an auto accident or when your vehicle is stolen. Even if you’re not injured at all, the loss can disrupt your life. That is why I want to make it as easy and fast as possible for you to recover.
Information you will need:
Reporting the claim immediately with whatever information you have is enough start the claim process. What’s most important is to take that first step. Information that will assist in the process, but is not necessary to initially report the claim, includes:
- Name of the vehicle owner
- Date of the occurrence
- Type of loss or damage
- Location of the occurrence
- Related injuries
- Others involved
- The condition of your vehicle
- Whether authorities such as police, fire department, or ambulance were notified.
Who will you talk to?
A claim representative will receive your information and contact you at your convenience. That claim representative will be your primary contact and guide you through the claim process from that point on, though he or she may get other claim professionals involved along the way. For example, an insurance adjuster may be brought in to determine the extent of the damage to your vehicle.
What happens next?
The steps in handling your claim can vary depending on the type of loss. Either the claim representative or an adjuster will call you and everyone involved to gather the facts. Then he or she will:
- Evaluate what was reported and investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Determine what coverage’s may apply
- Inspect our vehicle and identify related injuries.
- Prepare an estimate and determine if the vehicle will be repaired or replaced.
- Discuss repair options if the vehicle is repairable.
How will your claim be resolved?
Claim process will be completed by arranging for payment to your repair facility, for the covered damages to your car. Your claim representative will then finalize all of your paperwork.